I've been slowly collecting links to products/companies that I want to show you guys, and today's the day that I arrange it all into one post.
BUT, seeing as how it's Monday, let's start the week off right... by laughing. Check out these culinary atrocities, and just be so, SO glad that you aren't eating them right now. And if you are...dude, seriously re-think.
Happy Macro Monday!
MM: Some Good Stuff - Dainty Pig Favourites
Frickin' Delights Donuts
- Okay, Edmonton friends, I've mentioned these amazing donuts before...but seriously, if you haven't tried them already, you gotta try them!
- Mandy is a wonderful, inspiring woman, who who puts so much love into these wonderful treats.
- They are vegan, and made with tons of fresh & healthy ingredients.
- Check out her website here, and you can follow her on facebook, instagram, and twitter.
- Also, she is now at the Strathcona Farmer's Market, so make sure to pay her a visit
- AND, if it's just too much to leave the house for donuts, Mandy can even deliver them right to you. Go on, order them for all your friends, they'll love you for it (if you need to order outside the form, just call her: 587 338 8044! <3
Earth's Herbal Teas
- Website link here.
- This tea company is actually based here in Victoria (yay!).
- Super cute and fun packaging
- They have many medicinal, and just plain awesome tea blends
- I've only ever gotten their teas from my local grocery store, but it looks like they have a link to an Etsy shop (it doesn't currently work, but perhaps will in the future).
Nezza Naturals (Body care and cleaning products)
- Website here.
- Also based in Victoria, these guys make wonderful soaps, lotions, you name it
- I really like that everything I have tried has not irritated my skin, and has smelled amazing!
- I love all their kinds of soaps, but we recently tried this one and thought it was just amazing
- You can bring in your empty containers for things like detergent, liquid soaps, etc. and get a discount by refilling it.
Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary
- They are all about wild, organic, plant medicine.
- They provide nicely packaged superfoods, superfood blends, herbs, teas, seaweeds, medicinal mushrooms, ingredients for tonics & elixirs, essential oils & salves, and raw chocolate ingredients of all kinds.
- My favourite so far is: the Super Power Blend...it's a wonderful mix of raw cacao powder, mesquite, lucuma, maca, and vanilla powder. This mix makes the best dang hot cocoa ever...love it :)
- Check them out online here.
Japanese Artistry Bicycle Bell
- Yes, I get excited about things other than food too, haha :)
- I have waited far to long to put a bell on my new bicycle, and I recently remedied that situation.
- I got this beauty right here, but in silver, cause my bike is more of a silver and white gal...and it's awesome!
- Of course, I'm partial to all things Japan, but it is a great bell, and it makes a really pretty sound.
- If you're in need a new bell, I highly recommend it
- You can check it out here at Manufactum
Trillium Soaps & Candles
- Another Victoria product - new to me!
- All of their candles and creams smell SO good. Like ridiculously amazing.
- My favourite scent is their apricot line, but their raspberry leaf along with the mango lime scents fall close behind.
- They make awesome little mini creams which are great hand creams to throw in your bag.
- Their candles are great, and last forever, making your house or office smell delicious for hours upon hours.
- All their products are made using great ingredients.
- You can check them out online here.
BOOM CHICKA POP
- Definitely the most delicious popcorn I've had (other than fresh homemade kettle corn, of course).
- Pretty great ingredients...not very oily or salty
- Tastes extremely fresh, for coming out of a bag
- Seriously, I need to say it again: everybody I know who has tried agrees... it is SO GOOD.
- TIP: COSTCO has this popcorn...so as per usual that means that it's the same price as the tiny bag you can buy at the natural foods shop, only you get 4X as much, and believe me, you'll want the extra.
Acure Organics Argan Oil Shampoo
- I really like the smell of this shampoo.
- It works really well, as it does what it says!
- It has pretty safe ingredients.
- All the Acure Organics products have great packaging...especially their little face creams etc.
- I buy their products on iHerb.
- Some of my other favourite products by this company are their daycream, and their straight up argan oil
Okay friends, that's about it for this round.
I'll share some more soon :)
Have a wonderful week!