Just wanted to let you know that I've been slowly updating all my pages over here. I guess spring cleaning has finally hit the Dainty Pig.
My Recipes & About pages, along with all others are continually being updated. I'm focusing on adding in more links to my recipes and posts with information.
If you'd like to see more of anything, feel free to comment or email anytime!
And because this is a foodie place, here's something nice & fresh from my world:
2 Minute Kale Salad
- 2-3 cups baby kale
- 3 small carrots
- 4 red radishes
- couple handfuls of peashoots
- juice from half a lemon
- 1-2 TBSP Olive oil
- Some sesame salt, vegetable seasoning & kelp powder (optional)
- Rinse & Chop all veggies.
- In the bottom of your serving dish mix up the olive oil, lemon juice, and optional seasoning.
- Add in the veggies & mix thoroughly.
- Serve with something grainy--> we ate this with some organic tortilla chips for a super speedy lunch.